Author Topic: His Latest Trick  (Read 1111 times)

Offline CanadianMom

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 6
His Latest Trick
« on: December 03, 2005, 03:28:12 am »
Liam's latest trick is that has learned how to blow raspberries (thanks DH! :evil: ) So he does this all day long.  He is 6 mos and drooling up a storm, so this is particularly messy- siblings find it hilarious! and are of course totally encouraging it.
Anyway - he does this while I am feeding him, both solids and bottles (lucky me - I think I may start wearing a bib too :roll: ) He is hungry and does eventually take all his food.
Has anyone else had this happen and/or have any suggestions? 
You can all just laugh at me if you like  :lol:
Lisa

Offline cwolff

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 8
His Latest Trick
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2005, 03:33:24 am »
Oh yeah!  My DD does that with her bottles mostly.  I think she's just full and bored.  Usually I give up after a few tries and put the bottle away.  The only time she does it with solids is if she opens her mouth to blow one and I mistakenly put food in.  I think it's hilarious too though and imitate her often.

Offline PaulaP

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 20:49:00 pm »
My DS does exactly the same thing.  He is constantly blowing rasberries and I think he has copied this from us doing it on his tummy. 

There is spit flying everywhere, and does it with his bottles and his food too.  Most of the time it lands everywhere else except in his mouth.

It is really cute though and he pulls the cutest face when he does it.

Definitely a KODAK moment.

Paula - Mum to Thomas 4 Months and 3 weeks old

Offline teezee

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 157
His Latest Trick
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 21:08:51 pm »
my dd has been doing this constantly for about a month now...it is cute and thanks to her daddy she won't stop.  her face is full of drool from her eyebrows to her chin, this has gotten even messier since she not only uses her lips but her tongue too.  and yes, feeding time is a pain i just keep telling her no, it's time to eat and hopefully one day she'll understand!  :wink:
Tawnya
Mommy to Alecksandria
June 11, 2005