Author Topic: I didn't know where else to post this....  (Read 1095 times)

Offline Sabine

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 2
I didn't know where else to post this....
« on: December 06, 2005, 14:21:02 pm »
What are most people doing as far as diaper changes go at bed???  He gets his last diaper change at 730 pm (overnight diaper).   i don' t change him at the df b/c if i would he would wake up but occasionally will soak thru the bed sheets by the am.

what are other people doing??should i change diaper at the df too?  what if he wakes (he will if i change him).

S

Offline MomtoRee

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 6
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 14:36:51 pm »
Do you use disposable ones?  I had the same problem and what I did was kind of strange but worked.  I would cut a diaper so it was just the middle part  and lay it inside the diaper I put on her.  I didn't put  her in a bodysuit but just two layers of button front sleepers.  When I would feed I would unbutton and unfasten one side of the diaper, with one hand.   I would pull out the middle part of the diaper from the front of the diaper.  Fasten the  one side back, button her up, and BAM fresh diaper :D .  Took a\couple nights to get it down but after that worked like a charm.  I hope you can understand what I mean.  Let me know if you need further explanation. 

She stopped wetting so much and at 10 months started staying dry all night :shock: ! 

Good Luck!
Ree November 2004

Offline Sabine

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 2
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 15:41:08 pm »
thanks...i'll give it a try.

s :wink:

Offline GraceKellysmom

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 104
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 20:40:05 pm »
You can also try diaper inserts (like a pad) or going up a size and getting premium diapers for at night. I really like the Pampers Baby Dry, I have a very heavy wetter and he rarely soaks through those.
Stacy, Mama to
Grace Kelly 01/03, Maximilian Alexander 07/04, Faith Noelle 03/07, Henry Patrick 12/08
and my angel babies

Offline Sabine

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 2
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 18:36:22 pm »
:P  :P  :P

Thanks for the tip!
Dry x 2 nights.