Author Topic: i need sleep!!!  (Read 1024 times)

Offline nicamex81

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: December 07, 2005, 19:14:27 pm »
my son is 10 months old and he will not sleep through the night unless he is in the bed with us.  I have tried to maybe put him to bed a little earlier, i have tried to rock him until he is almost asleep and then laying him down but then he scream and stands up. we did this over and over for 2 hours last night and he just would not lay down in his bed and stay asleep.  he wakes up an average of 5 to 6 times a night and in the daytime he takes may 2 or 3   thirty min naps.  can anybody help me.  I am at my patience end and i need sleep.  thanx veronica

Offline RyansMum

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 138
  • Minecraft mad!
i need sleep!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2005, 19:44:44 pm »
I remember seeing a Baby Whisperer type program where the lo was not used to his bedroom, ie didn't play in there much and wasn't taken into there at bedtime but left downstairs.  Is this whats happening with your lo?  If so then the suggestion from the program was to spend more time in the bedroom so that your lo gets used to their surroundings.  It might be your lo now sees your bedroom and bed as the norm and finds his actual cot a little scary.

Offline nicamex81

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2005, 22:19:45 pm »
thank i will try and do that