Author Topic: Advice needed for Mum of 5 month old just starting EASY  (Read 1130 times)

Offline karfow

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Advice needed for Mum of 5 month old just starting EASY
« on: December 14, 2005, 19:56:18 pm »
Hi!  I'm new to this forum and new to this website!!  Finally, someonew has let me in on the secrets of the baby whisperer and now i'm trying to tell my ds all about it!  I started the EASY routine on Saturday and am struggling a bit.  DS wants to sleep earlier than advised he also fell asleep at 4.30pm today - is that ok? should i wake him?  and also PU/PD still takes ages.  I could do with some moral support, guys, pppllleeeeaaseee!!!!!!
Also, could any one advise me on how long his naps should be in day as i don't know if 1 and a half to two hours is expecting too much of him at five months.  I know i need to give it (EASY) longer but need to hear it from someone who has more experience.

Please help

Thanks

Karyn

Offline Deb_in_oz

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 615
  • personal development blogger
Advice needed for Mum of 5 month old just starting EASY
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 04:43:44 am »
Hi Karyn

This question /post has been replied to in PU/PD where you postd it as well (for future queries it is best to post a question in one forum only so that the answers are on one thread  :wink: ) so thought i woudl post a link to the thread that received replies

http://www.babywhisperer.com/forum/help-for-mum-of-20-week-old-just-starting-easy-vp323572.html?highlight=#323572

let us know if you have any more questions or if you need more PU/PD advice as the moderators there woudl be best to help. hope things are going well for you.  :D
Debra - a New Yorker living in Australia married to a Brit

dd1 - Textbook/Angel, born July 2003
dd2 - Spritied through & through, born Feb 2005

Check out my website:   Home Life Simplified
Like my Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/HomeLifeSimplified