Author Topic: Anyone with a 5 hour EASY?  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Mom2X&F&V

• Love 2B a mommy
  • BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 14
  • They are huge now!!!
« on: December 15, 2005, 18:53:06 pm »
Hi there... I am starting to think that dd may need a 5 hour easy plan as she is not interested in eating at all, but I do not know how to handle it. Naps and foods and schedule and A time and everything. If there is anyone doing it so can you please post some example schedules? Thanks in advance, and to moderator is it ok to use 5 hour easy? Do some babies just does not work with an easy plan and if so what do you do as I do not know anything else... please? My dd is driving me crazy not following any routine at all... I have been trying since 2 months... anyone?

Offline Deb_in_oz

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 615
  • personal development blogger
Anyone with a 5 hour EASY?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2005, 20:38:21 pm »
hi there

is your lo on solids and for how long and how much is she eating - can you post her full day schedule?

it is normal to start moving to a 5 hr feed schedule for many lo that need spacing of solids and milk to be a good gap so they end up with 3 solid meals and 3-4 milk feeds and this can work out to be 5 hrs between 1st milk feed and second etc

if youpost what she is eating and when we can look at how to settle the feeds with A and S too so she still gets all the sleep she needs and not at the expense of feeding.
Debra - a New Yorker living in Australia married to a Brit

dd1 - Textbook/Angel, born July 2003
dd2 - Spritied through & through, born Feb 2005

Check out my website:   Home Life Simplified
Like my Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/HomeLifeSimplified