Author Topic: Can you post your 7 month old routine starting at 8 am?  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Mom2X&F&V

• Love 2B a mommy
  • BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 14
  • They are huge now!!!
Can you post your 7 month old routine starting at 8 am?
« on: December 22, 2005, 20:18:10 pm »
Hiya... Everyone´s easy starts at 7 am, but my dh and dd wake up at 7:30 and do not want to disturb her sleep, but I do want dd to go to bed before 8 pm so does anyone have any suggestion on this please? Another question... I know it its important to first give milk and then solids why is it? Dd is not a good eater and the only way she started to have milk again was giving it after solids is there any problem? otherwise she wont have milk at all.  thanks.

Offline Fiona (Leah & Kians Mom)

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 84
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 20:34:47 pm »
Hi Daniela,
Here is our schedule at 7 months. DD got her solids first and then we tried with milk but she really didn't take any. She usually woke between 7.30 and 8.00 but I always let her stay in bed until 8.00 which she was usually happy to do.
7.30/8.00 wake up and breakfast. Baby cereal.
10.00 Nap for 45 minutes.
12.15-12.30 Lunch- solids.
13.15 Nap for 2 hours.
15.15- sometimes a very small snack
18..00 Dinner,
19.40 Bed.
If she had a bad afternoon nap then I made the snack smaller and bedtime about 10/15 mins earlier. If she had a good sleep and a good snack I could let dinner go til about 6.30 max, but had to be careful re dirty diapers.
Our schedule is thankfully pretty much the same except we have gotten rid of the morning nap, moved lunch to 12, nap to 1pm and dinner a definite 6pm with no snack inbetween.
HTH,
Fiona

Offline Mom2X&F&V

• Love 2B a mommy
  • BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 14
  • They are huge now!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 20:42:28 pm »
Hi... thank you!!! By a small snack what do you mean? Milk? or solids? And when giving solids you give milk before? Did you gave any protein at lunch or at dinner? ok enough with questions... I really appreciate your response... thanks.

Offline Fiona (Leah & Kians Mom)

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 84
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2005, 20:41:24 pm »
Hi Daniela,
My dd stopped drinking milk at about 6.5 months so all our meals were mainly solids. Before she gave it up I gave small amount of milk, then solids and then whatever milk she needed afterwards. In the evening I used to do solids at about 5.30pm and then a bottle before bed. Once she stopped drinking milk I moved to the above schedule. By a small snack I mean a small amount of yogurt or some of the powder milupa mixes like fruit salad but you could also give a small amount of milk. I had started to give protein at lunch only and started with chicken. I didn't add protein in the evening until about 10 months because she wouldn't eat a meat and veg or chicken and veg dish.