Author Topic: Just something intresting for bottle feeders.  (Read 1340 times)

Offline mommiesbab_e

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
    • http://linkingparents.com
Just something intresting for bottle feeders.
« on: December 27, 2005, 05:29:41 am »
I live in alberta and I went to BC to vistie this Baby doctor cause I had so many questions, anyways. I told him my son is 16 months old and still on formila......pluse food though.....But for something drinkking wise still on that and sometimes 2%. Well he told me that you do not feed a child under 3, 2or 1 % you feed them hommo. He said not to worry about the formila that he can be on it till 3 years of age and he will still get what he needs.

I use to breast feed and know its best but I couldnt breastfeed for long due to things so I changed to formila feeding. I have done massive research through this stuff......lol......Like on going all the way to BC to see a doctor. I am probably the bigest pro formila person (If you have to formila feed though) Breast is always number one. But if you need sopourt on breastfeeding without people telling you they think its bad or feel sorry that you can't always come see me I'm not like that and dont like it eather. I choose to formila feed in the end and very happy with it.

:wink:
Don't Condemn Her For Bottle Feeding... Your not in her shoes.

Don't Condemn Her for Exposing her breast in public.....Nothing wrong with it While breastfeeding.

Offline Tonya

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 252
Just something intresting for bottle feeders.
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2005, 14:45:16 pm »
I hear ya!:)
My ds was actually on formula until over 15 months old, as he had MSPI, and he just loved it!

It's whatever you are comfortable with as a parent!
Tonya
Mom to Nathan - "Chunky Butternut", 02/18/04
           Madison - "Princess Pea", 11/29/06