Author Topic: in memory of Tracy the superstar  (Read 2677 times)

Offline little mans mum

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
in memory of Tracy the superstar
« on: December 30, 2005, 09:32:25 am »
Ive only just loged on to this website and knew nothing of the tragdy. Me and my friends all enjoy watching The Baby wisperer and i just cant beleive that shes gone. I was waiting for a new series to start and now i know why there hasnt been one. I am deeply gutted but am sure that she is watching us all from above keeping an eye out and helping us in other ways this website and books are a few. She will be sadly missed. :(
Lucas born 16 September 2005

Gigismom

« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2006, 17:09:45 pm »
i too didn't know she had passed until i came to this site in may of 2005.  tragic, but in her short time here, she touched many lives in ways we can't even express.

Offline Erin & Kendra's Mummy

• Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2006, 22:52:45 pm »
I did not realise that Tracy had sadly passed away.  I had sought her advise when my daughter who is now 2 was  weeks old as I couldn't get hher to feed from a bottle or sleep at night I used tracy's EASY method as well as the PU/PD and shh, patted back etc.

I cam on the site tonight as my daughter is now not sleeping again and is histerical every bed time and new that I could find the answer here.

Tracy was a great support and guide for any parent who will be sadly  missed.
Lilypie Baby Ticker" border="0

Offline Muddy

• Showing Appreciation 0
Re: in memory of Tracy the superstar
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2006, 10:37:47 am »
I didn't hear about Tracy passing until recently either and was extremely saddened to hear the news.

Tracy isn't as well known in Australia as she is in US.  A friend recommended her book...'solves all your problems' and since my son was 6 weeks old (now 14 months) this book has been my bible.  I was in a 'no man's land' and dread to think what my life would be like now if I hadn't heard about Tracy and her teachings.  I had no idea how to get onto any sort of routine, how to get Lachy to sleep, how to know if he was eating enough...and Tracy was my saviour.  I believe with the help of her book I have been guided onto the right path in respect raising my child. 

I recommend her teaching methods and her books to every woman I know that is pregnant or anybody who cares to listen.  I can't express how much she has helped me...following her techniques has, in a sense, saved my life.

Thank you for everything Tracy.  May you rest in peace. 

Muddy