Author Topic: Hello- meant to post this in Sept/Oct thread- oops!  (Read 1099 times)

Offline jusbethw

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 27
Hello- meant to post this in Sept/Oct thread- oops!
« on: January 02, 2006, 15:28:45 pm »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi-

Our girl was born in September, and we've been following the BW ideas all along to some degree. I'm not sure what we would've done without the book! We were living in the UK when we concieved, and I think I saw every episode of Tracy's show. I wish they would show it in the US.

Just this past week we have fully committed to the 3 hour schedule, and have been working hard on dd's sleep. We are making progress. She puts herself to sleep pretty well, but still wakes up fairly often during the night.

I feel so lucky to have found this site and forum. You all are so helpful and supportive, and I have so much to learn.

Thanks!
Beth

Offline Noelle

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 53
  • Eau Claire, WI
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2006, 16:55:48 pm »
Welcome Beth!!! Love your DD's name!!  :D
**Noelle**  Formerly JohnandZoesMom

Offline Mom2katiebug

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 151
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2006, 17:10:50 pm »
I'm very jealous of that head of hair on Zora.  I thought my DD had hair, but she looks bald in comparison.  Katie is 10.5 WO, so a bit younger than Zora, but there are really helpful moms with LOs her age!

Welcome!
"Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you also have an obligation to be one."  - Eleanor Roosevelt