Author Topic: ive changed lunchtime & now wont eat!  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Samismum

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 3
ive changed lunchtime & now wont eat!
« on: January 03, 2006, 02:14:21 am »
hello...

My 16mth ds was going for his nap at 11.30 and having lunch when he woke at 2pm and a snack before nap at 10ish.

I have moved his nap to 12 - 12.30 as he was no longer tired and playing in the cot for about 45mins,,,,
anyway, 3pm is too late for his lunch and i'm trying to give him lunch about 11.30 but im lucky to get him to eat a few mouthfulls,,,

I have stopped giving him a mid morning snack..

its been about 9 days since we have changed his nap time, is this normal? should i keep persisting with lunch ? Its confusing :roll:

Thanks.

Offline Mum to Ella Rose

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 275
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2006, 03:33:49 am »
Just wondering how long it's been since you've stopped the am snack. Nine days too? and what time is breakfast? Also is he napping okay still? And just having a "bigger" snack when he wakes? Sorry for the 20 questions!  :lol:

Sharon
~Sharon~  proud Mummy to

Ella Rose November 20, 2004
Alexander James March 19, 2008

Offline Samismum

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 3
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2006, 08:56:42 am »
hello...

yes i stopped the am snack about 9 days ago in the hope to get him to eat lunch...breakfast is between 7 and 7.30am and when he wakes he normally has fruit for his pm snack about 3 -3.30pm (handful of grapes or melon or pear)

His naps are good still 2 1/2 hrs...i moved the nap as he was playing for 45mins in the cot and then getting upset before falling asleep... so i pushed the nap back 45mins and it worked the 1st day

He still isnt eating lunch though... :roll: i didnt think it would be such a problem!

Offline Lana

• Dragon Lady
  • Administrator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 1103
  • Red Ninjini
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2006, 16:25:46 pm »
I would just keep offering.  If he is hungry he will eat.  Does he eat his other meals well?