Author Topic: How we fixed night wakings and early wakings  (Read 1317 times)

Offline claytonsmum

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
How we fixed night wakings and early wakings
« on: January 06, 2006, 00:20:05 am »
Rather than write a long post that will just get deleted, I will just say after many months, well really almost two years of heartache we've solved a real horrible issue that many of us struggle with.  So, instead of writing it here, feel free to PM me to discuss. 

We love EASY and all Tracy's work, and wish dearly she was still around.  We've been very successful in using her techniques and have also found other suggestions helpful when used in the spirit of what Tracy suggests in all the BW books.  It's all about knowing your child.  I am really loving the Toddler one right now!   :roll:

Offline kim&savannah

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 80
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 00:27:20 am »
I may be pming you soon--we have one more thing to try that worked last night, but we'll see if it really is the answer to our problems.  If not, I would love to hear what worked for you.  because I am right there with you--1.5 years with only one handful of sleep-throughs and more sunrises seen than I ever could have wanted :D

~Kim
~Kim

Savannah,  6/04
Abraham,   11/06
Henry, 5/8/11

Offline imsmum

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 36
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 15:40:51 pm »
Likewise would love to hear what worked.  After 17 mos we seem to have the early wakings gone (thanks to pushing for later naps) but the night wakings are a nightmare.  In the past we had always been able to compensate with early bedtimes but since she has moved to one nap we can't seem to get a very early bedtime--in fact it's moved a bit later usually!

Offline sacmommy

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 7
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 17:14:51 pm »
Can you post some of worked here on the site? I'm also interested, especially in the early morning wakings. I'm tearing my hair out as I've been up at 5:30 latest for weeks - today 4:15!!!
Rose
Karina - Jan 24, 2004
Calvin - Sept 23, 2001

Offline claytonsmum

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 20:17:14 pm »
Can't post as it's a hybrid of Tracy's number one priority = KNOW YOUR CHILD - and another method not advocated by her or BW that we did, though I will say, in the spirit of everything Tracy stood for, so you can send me a PM.