Author Topic: Here we go again  (Read 831 times)

Offline LindseysMom

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 9
  • Lincolnton, NC, USA
Here we go again
« on: January 06, 2006, 18:31:14 pm »
Well, things were going pretty good with one nap until recently.  I was putting her down at 12:30 and she would sleep til about 2 or 2:30, sometimes longer.  Well, today and yesterday have been crazy.  Yesterday it took her about 30 minutes to fall alseep and she only slept an hour and ended up with a catnap before dinner.  Today I put her down at 12:25, she did not take as long to fall asleep but is already up there awake and moaning, talking, fussing.  It was less than an hour nap.  WTH?  I think she is teething and may have a little stuffy nose but no fever or anything.  She has not been showing very many tired signs wehn I do put her down but I do not want her to get overtired.  This really sucks!  Any ideas on what may be going on here.  At this point she will have to go down again before bedtime as it is only 1:30.   I feed her at 11:30 so she should not be hungry now.   Hopefully just another bump in the road.
Lynne
Registered Nurse now Sahm
Mom to Lindsey Elizabeth 10/28/04
Baby girl due December 8th

Offline Fiona (Leah & Kians Mom)

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 84
Here we go again
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 18:37:21 pm »
Lynne,
I would say it's just a little bump, we had one Christmas day of all days. DD did 45 minutes!!!! She hadn't done that since she was about 6 months old, I was in shock. So she got up at 2pm, I put her back down at 4 and intented to let her nap no more than half an hour, she woke up by herself after 25 minutes and was quite happy. Maybe try some pain meds tomorrow and see if it makes any difference.
Fiona