Author Topic: Waking with a wet diaper  (Read 862 times)

Offline wmom

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Waking with a wet diaper
« on: January 06, 2006, 22:50:32 pm »
We are working on a modified version of pu/pd (with a dream feed) with  my 8.5 month old.  He is waking with a leaking diaper.  I've hear about a diaper liner that I will try and go to the store to get right now, but any other suggestions would be great. Thanks.b

FrasersMum

Waking with a wet diaper
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 23:36:52 pm »
Hi b

I haven't tried them myself but I understand that the nappy insert can help enormously. 

The other things to try might be double diapering or plastic pants over the top of the diaper. 

Otherwise, you you try a nappy change when your get your DS up for the dreamfeed, before you actually start the feed?  It may be that your DS no longer needs a dreamfeed - if he is fully established on 3 meals a day, maybe he doesn't need the extra feed in the night?  That might help to eliminate some of the problem.

HTH.  Good luck

Offline Mom2katiebug

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 151
Waking with a wet diaper
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 01:05:26 am »
Try the diaper doubler. It works well for us.
"Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you also have an obligation to be one."  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Offline wmom

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Waking with a wet diaper
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 04:32:06 am »
Thanks for advice.  I found the diaper doublers this afternoon.  I will give those a try - if they don't work, I will try the df diaper change.