Author Topic: So noisy!  (Read 1055 times)

Offline Laura B

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
So noisy!
« on: January 07, 2006, 08:19:06 am »
Has anyone else had this problem?

DS is getting really good at settling himself, both going to sleep in the evening and whenever he wakes up in the night. The last two nights we haven't had to go in to him at all. However, he's so noisy! He lies there and chats away to himself, sometimes only for 5mins before going back to sleep which is fine, but other times like this morning he woke up about 5:30am and didn't go back to sleep, just chatted away until 6:45am when I went in to give him his bottle.

So even though we don't have to get up to stop him crying, we may as well have since we stay awake until he ges back to sleep.

Do you think he is likely to either a) stop being so chatty in the night (or is he just vocal!!?) or b) Actually go to sleep and stay asleep anytime soon?

Its just frustrating, he's totally happy but his parents are exhausted still!

We have his door shut and the baby monitor on the lowest setting, but it's still loud!

Laura
x

Offline woopster

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 398
  • 4 gone...how many more?
So noisy!
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 08:54:01 am »
What about turning the monitor off and leaving his door ajar so you can hear him if he cries?
Harry: 29 July 2003
Lydia: 28 June 2005
Sam:  28 June 2005
David: 28 June 2005 - 12 August 2005
Daniel: 19 July 2007
That's all folks!
(Well, maybe another girl if I can convince DH!)

Offline Kimberly®

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 126
So noisy!
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 13:59:06 pm »
I agree. My LO  does the same thing some nights or mornings. I just turned the monitor off. He he trully needs you, he'll cry and you will hear it.
Kimberly