EAT > Baby Food Recipes

Favourite baby recipe books * full list in first post *

(1/5) > >>

evanskimberley:
Please post yours favourites, if possible with author.

Where you bought it, how much and which country may also be useful information.

Look forward to seeing all your suggestions.
Kxx

EDITED TO ADD
Thanks to everyone who has contributed.
Please continue to post your favourite baby recipe books and they will be added to the list here:

Lorraine Kelly's Baby and Toddler Eating Plan - Lorraine Kelly
Annabel Karmel (various)
Babies and Toddlers Good Food - The Australian Women's Weekly Essentials
Fresh Food for Babies and Toddlers - The Australian Women's Weekly Essentials
Cooking For Your Baby the Natural Way - Laraine Toms
The Baby's Table - Brenda Bradshaw and Lauren Donaldson Bramley (Canadian)
Nanny Wisdom - Justine Walsh and Kim Nicholson
Healthy Baby & Toddler Foods: the complete healthy diet for 0 to 3 year olds - Amanda Grant
Super Baby Food - Ruth Yaron
What Should I Feed My Baby? - Suzannah Olivier
Finger Food for Babies and Toddlers - Jenny Maizels
365 Recipes for Babies, Toddlers and Children - Bridget Wardley and Judy More
The Contented Little Book of Weaning - Gina Ford
Australian Baby and Toddler meals - Robin Barker
Sprout Right, Nutrition from Tummy to Toddler - Lianne Phillipson Webb
River Cottage Baby and Toddler Cookbook - Nikki Duffy

Liz R:
I like the Lorraine Kelly Baby and Toddler eating plan. It was on offer on Amazon.com for about £4.I like it 'cos it says things like "one carrot, a handful of peas" rather than weights, which put me off immediatly! Its quite short apart from the recipies,not too much to plough through before you get cooking!
Liz x

jgrounsell:
Hi everyone.  I've found the books by annabel karmel really good.  They've given me the confidence to experiment and not just stick with the receipes.  The only down side is having to weigh everything so I might try lorraine kelly's book as well.

galaxie81:
I've enjoyed going through The Australian Women Weekly Babies & Toddlers ones.  I have Good Food and Fresh Food.

There are some great recipes and for any first time mum doing intro to solids it gives you a table of first foods, etc and has it diveded into sections eg up to 4 months, 4-6 months, 6-9 months, 9-12 months, etc.

Another good one is Cooking For Your Baby the Natural Way by Laraine Toms I bought it of eBay but I guess you'd be able to find it at bookshops, etc because it's a new revised edition.

Mum to Ella Rose:
A great Canadian one is "The Baby's Table" by Brenda Bradshaw and Lauren Donaldson Bramley. The latter is a doc as well. I found it particularly useful in the first months of solid food. Great recipes, easy to do lot's of other tidbits of info in it. It was good to have something specific to this country as a lot of what we get is American. Nice to know the Canadian guidlines for things.

Sharon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version