Author Topic: What does your EASY routine look like? 6 week old  (Read 1148 times)

Offline AZMOM

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 1
What does your EASY routine look like? 6 week old
« on: January 11, 2006, 17:12:41 pm »
Hi!  I have a 6 week old on EASY and was wondering what some of your EASY routines look like at around this age.  Right now I am beginning to establish a set wake time because I have to go back to work in a few weeks.  OUr routine right now changes a little from day to day but it stays within the half hour to hour with things like eating.  What do most of your activity times look like?  We usually can handle about a 20 - 30 minutes and that may be pushing it some times seeing that I have a 3 year old at home too and miss the beginning sleep cues.  I am also trying to figure out what actual bedtime would be.  When my 3 year old was this age and we were on EASY her bedtime was around 8-8:30 and then would wake up around 12:30-1:00am.  I didn't do the dream feed.  Any sharing would be appreciated.

Thanks
Lisa AZMOM
Lisa, mom to
Hayley 06-04-02
Garret 11-30-05

Offline HeatherC

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 79
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 20:30:41 pm »
Lisa, if you click on the following link, it will take you to a thread of sample routines for 0-3 mos.  There are 5 pgs, and I noticed some good ones on pg 5.  Skim through there and see if you get some good help.  If not, post back and we'll work on something for you.  Take care.
http://www.babywhisperer.com/forum/5-vt10384.html?postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40
Kelsey, Feb. 4, 2005
Landon, Jan. 2, 2007

Offline AZMOM

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 20:52:54 pm »
Thanks Heather!!!  That thread helped.  I know things are going pretty well it is just that I am somewhat anxious seeing with my last lo on EASY I didn't have to go back to work.  I guess I want things somewhat in place before heading back.  I'm a teacher so I only have a about 4 1/2 months left of the school year then it is summer and next year I'm taking a leave of absence. 

THanks again
Lisa
Lisa, mom to
Hayley 06-04-02
Garret 11-30-05

Offline HeatherC

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 79
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 21:12:21 pm »
Oh, Lisa, sure.  I really admire moms that work out of the house.  It was hard enough for me to get dd's routine, and I couldn't imagine have to teach it to someone else.  Dh barely knows what goes on  :wink: .  Anyway, I'm glad you'll have the summer and next year to be with your children.  My mom is a teacher, she teaches kindergarten.  How about you?
Kelsey, Feb. 4, 2005
Landon, Jan. 2, 2007