Author Topic: easy outdoors  (Read 1139 times)

Offline yaya

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 236
  • BW Xmas mummies
easy outdoors
« on: January 12, 2006, 16:59:47 pm »
just a quick question, how does easy apply when u r out???? my lo falls asleep in his pushchair and in his car seat so when we go out his naps get all messed up and he is somtimes falling asleep after food.
not sure how to make easy work as we r out a lot. today for example, thomas woke from his nap and we got ready to go out. he fell asleep on the way there in his pushchair and was then awake from 1pm to 6pm! he was completyely overtirec by this point. am i confined to my house with the easy plan???

Offline HeatherC

• Showing Appreciation 79
easy outdoors
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 01:39:48 am »
Just remember that some days are going to be different.  EASY is there to help your lo learn independent sleep habits, and for you to learn your babies cues to understand his needs.  If he falls asleep from the motion of the car or stroller and it's not nap time, just go with it.  Of course, you may want to limit these occassions as to prevent him from developing undesired habits, but every now and then should be fine.  You would just have an EASAE type of day.  It will be easier (so to speak) when your lo is older and can stay awake for longer periods of time.
Kelsey, Feb. 4, 2005
Landon, Jan. 2, 2007

Offline yaya

• Showing Appreciation 236
  • BW Xmas mummies
easy outdoors
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 09:06:39 am »
Thank u!!