Author Topic: Am I alone?  (Read 1168 times)

Offline prncss

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: January 15, 2006, 19:08:21 pm »
Hello,

i have posted on here a few times but in reading some of the messages, i feel like I am so far off target... My son does not have 2 nights that are the same EVER. Sometimes i can get him to sleep for 2 hrs at a time... sometimes He sleeps 3 hrs and then 2 hrs... last night he was up every hour... Days are the same... no pattern to the naps... he gets tired and i feed him then he sleeps for 20 min then up for hours. He sleeps about 9 hrs a day. Maybe. He is breast fed and supplemented with formula when he is REALLY hungry. *(He gets about 8 oz formula a day.) He is nowhere near sleeping through the night... how on earth do i get him there? we do have a bedtime routine... we rarely deviate from it...But how do i get him to sleep when i see the signals? I have rocked and patted and sssh'd but no sleep! Also, he is 4.5 weeks post op open heart surgery but doing so well... I want to get him on a routine of sorts but again, it seems that i am no where near ready to do this... and i have no idea how despite reading the book! Please help!

[url=http://lafemmebonita.com][img]

Offline Kimberly®

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 126
Am I alone?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 19:45:23 pm »
would you be able to send an outline of a tipical day? your basic routine may help us help you.

*hugs* I know what its like to feel all alone, we'll do what we can to help you.
Kimberly

Offline estherofi20

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 158
  • my gorgeous babies
Am I alone?
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 02:39:54 am »
i don't have any advice for you... but hang in there... lots off huggs!!!