Author Topic: advice coments n help  (Read 1133 times)

Offline babesx2

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
advice coments n help
« on: January 23, 2006, 16:53:06 pm »
hi every 1
cool new look to the site.

my question or questions are,
our twins have been on easy rite form the time they got home,and it has helped us/me/dh enormously,but.... they are now 7months this week and since being on 3 meals aday i feel its all gone to pot and im not doing so well at it anymore, eat activity sleep me time i totaly got the eaeasy im just not DDOOHHHH!!! do i try and keep them awake,give them abottle early ??? also and i dont want to sound totaly stupid but y the wait in between bottle n feeds,dont u feel your feeding all day long and when they should b napping ?? complety confused and worst of all i feel our DS's are suffering because i cant get my head round it !!!!!

heres how our days are panning out thus far

the morning usual arnt to much of a prob its the afternoons,oh also just to add since we have been doing this we it has taken us a while to put DS down at nite,when they used to go down so well.plus 1 has just got his 1st tooth bless.also i cant get them to go 4hours only in the morning and thats cuz there alseep.

7.30 -> 8.00 wake play bit in cot

8.00 bottle 8.30 breakfast

8.30 nappy change activity etc

9.30 -> 10.00 nap

11.30 -12.00 bottle 12.00 - 12.20 lunch (depending what time they wake)

now this is were we struggle,if they not had agood nap in moring i try to put them down for 1 at about 1.30 ish,if they have had agood nap TRY to get anap in after bottle but that doesnt always work

3. or 3.30 bottle

possible cat nap ???? very hard work here which ever way 

5 tea (no bottle this has just been in last couple of days, i offer water but they dont like it at all)

6ish bath time with dad

6.30ish cat nap

7.30 bottle

8.00 bed

hope some 1 can offer some adivce coments anything that could help us get back on track please

sarah n boys x

Offline Noelle

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 53
  • Eau Claire, WI
Re: advice coments n help
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 01:25:21 am »
Hi! :D

Question - are they napping from 9:30 to 10:00 or do they go to sleep between 9:30 and 10:00?  :)

What I would do is concentrate on getting the afternoon nap in.  If you are feeding before the nap, that's ok as long as not feeding to sleep.  Also, if you are putting them down for a nap a little later and sleep through the feeding, just feed when they wake up.  You may end up having somewhat of a cluster feed, but that's ok.  This may help with their night sleep.

Also, it is ok to start combining their bottles with their meals - it becomes much easier too if they will drink from a sippy cup as you can feed while they drink...

:D
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 01:27:03 am by Noelle »
**Noelle**  Formerly JohnandZoesMom