Author Topic: Somthing strange??  (Read 2092 times)

Offline ktmum

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 14
Somthing strange??
« on: January 24, 2006, 08:36:39 am »
Ive just noticed that in the MPand D forum there is a thread that i started but it must have been pruned or somthing as its now showing that someone else started it??? Seriously i am not bothered about it but i was wondering what has happened?? and if it has happened to anyone elses past posts??
The thread was "So who loves Mr tumble"
Just wondering
Kxx

Offline deb

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 593
  • Resident Nac Mac Feegle
    • My Very Own Crunchy & Progressive Parenting Blog
Re: Somthing strange??
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 11:24:07 am »
Yep - I know I'm not the one who started the thread about 3-year-olds reading, but it says I did! :oops: :oops: I think I was the first response....?

Diegos Mama

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 12:33:33 pm »
We had turned off the automatic pruning feature on the old boards for a while as we'd had some accidental pruning.  On this new software, we have the auto pruning feature set to prune threads which have not had a response in thirty days, except for announcements.  If it was old, it was probably pruned.

Deb, interesting on the reading thread.  Well, heck, you're now the proud owner of it.! *LOL* 

Offline carolyn

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 67
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 12:40:58 pm »
But I know that the 3 year old reading thread is only a couple of weeks old.   Definately not 30 days.

I also noticed the "consequences" thread on the discipline forum looked funny.....like the first few posts were missing. I thought it might have been split, but it may be the same as whatever happened to theses other threads.
carolyn
John's mommy :-)