Author Topic: Short napper...any advice???  (Read 965 times)

Offline Cosmogirl

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: January 27, 2006, 13:43:19 pm »
I'm suddenly stuck with a short napper on my hands.  A few girl has tried to help me, but so far nothing is working.  My son is refusing to nap, or nap like 40 mintues at a time.  Yesterday in the whole day, he slept 1 hour total, 1 nap in mid afternoon.  I'm exhausted and so concerned.  Does anybody has experience with a short napper?  My son is SO tired, and I don't know what to do anymore but cry.

Offline Meg's Mom

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 30
  • our girls
Re: Short napper...any advice???
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 21:13:26 pm »
Bumping this back to the first page, hopefully we have some mom's who can offer some help.

Offline Kimberly®

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 126
Re: Short napper...any advice???
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2006, 04:21:44 am »
Not much I can do toy help you except say your not alone. I can't tell you the number of days my LO goes on little to no sleep. {{HUGS}} I know its hard, especially when your tired and nothing seems to be getting done. Or if your LO just refuses to sleep and you know they are tired but all they do is fuss. The best I could say is persistence. Just keep trying. Unfortunitly some LO just don't need a lot of daytime sleep. If he's happy then I wouldn't worry to much, generally babies will sleep when they need to.
Kimberly