Author Topic: frequent night wakings  (Read 1017 times)

Offline branran

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
frequent night wakings
« on: January 31, 2006, 18:05:32 pm »
I am wondering if anyone has any ideas for me.  I have a seven month old little girl.  She is a very mobile little one.  She has been crawling since 5 1/2 months and started pulling herself up soon after.  She has now started cruising the furniture and very briefly standing on her own.  She has slept through the night previous to these things happening, but since they have occurred, we have had a lot of problems with random night wakings and very early rising (4-5am)  with long (1-2hrs) periods of getting settled back in.  We have a good routine and she does really good with naps.  She settles well on her own, initially, most of the time, but has much difficulty settling through the night and in the early morning.  We have tried the wake to sleep for the early morning rising (only once) and it didn't work out well (we ended up awake for 2 hours!) I'm not sure what to do next, any tips would be great, I know she can sleep through the night, I'm just not sure how to get back there!! Please help!!
brandi - mom of averi and jackson
born 6-24-2005  and 10-17-2006

Offline LŠuren

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 206
  • yummy!!
Re: frequent night wakings
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 18:24:27 pm »
It could developmental milestones that are affecting babies sleep :-\
Lauren x

Offline branran

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Re: frequent night wakings
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 20:44:03 pm »
I think that it could have a lot to do with milestones, but I am wondering how long should I expect that to go on.  It seems like we are developing some bad habits here. 
brandi - mom of averi and jackson
born 6-24-2005  and 10-17-2006