Author Topic: Breast feeding experiences  (Read 2460 times)

Offline Wilfie's Mummy

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 123
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2006, 14:40:08 pm »
I have been restricted to only one page of A5 for this article  :o so I have let you ladies do the talking for me by quoting some of the lovely things you wrote about bfing your lo's, its all anonymous and just sections of the posts not the whole thing so I really hope you don't mind (Let me know if you do and I can remove your bit). I wanted to encourage people to push past the difficulties and get to the wonderful and rewarding part of bfing and i think thats what you all did, so thank you. All I had to do was add the numbers of some support lines and local bfing groups, so basically you have the whole article and more above.

Thank you all so much, I've really enjoyed reading all the posts plus you made my life loads easier by writing the thing for me! ;)

Happy Mommy - Due to the length restrictions I was given I felt I couldn't get in to talking about ppd and bfing, I could not have even started to do the subject justice but I hope to be able to revisit the subject in the future. Thank you for your post and good luck with the TTC - I have been lurking around that thread as well.

Hannah x