Author Topic: Really don't get it....  (Read 903 times)

Offline Lara's Mum

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 19
« on: February 03, 2006, 12:51:29 pm »
my dd has slept a six hour stretch at night ever since she was 6 weeks old. her napping was always right on schedule but with alot of crying and fussing and screaming, but once she was down, she would sleep for 2-3 hours. now at 3.5 months, she won't nap except for a 30 min catnap every hour and a half, plus she sleeps at 2 am :'( :'( , wakes up at 8 to poop and goes back down till about 12....i have tried everything to get her to sleep earlier....i think this is because she won't eat enough during the day and waits for the 2 am feed.... but she just won't feed, she won't finish her bottle even if its only 4 oz....she never seems hungry and if she does, she'll only take a nuzzle.... this has been going on for about a week.... any clues....thanks
Shahira
Mum to Lara, Born 13/10/05
Spirited Textbook Libran

Offline Aarismom

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 13
Re: Really don't get it....
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 18:12:36 pm »
Heya!

Could you post a typical day for your lo? It'll really help to see where things are exactly.

On the outside, it looks like a typical day sleep development problem, but it also sounds like her day is quite a bit different from a typical day of other lo's. The schedule will really help :)

Thanks!!

*HUGS*
Sonya =P

Texbook/Angel LO
April 26, 2005