Author Topic: In search of a few good moderators!  (Read 1019 times)

Offline GraceKellysmom

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 104
In search of a few good moderators!
« on: February 06, 2006, 19:39:41 pm »
We are currently searching for a moderator or two to help out on this board. Moderator duties/responsibilites are as listed in The Charter:

https://babywhispererforums.com/index.php?topic=15878.0

https://babywhispererforums.com/index.php?topic=7258.0

Moderating the breastfeeding forum takes a little more time than other forums because of the volume of posts. Moderators must use/suggest Tracy's methods in conjunction with the current World Health Organization and La Leche League standards and recommendations. (drinking alcohol while breastfeeding is not recommended, for example) Extended nursing experience(or desire to nurse to 12 months at least) is preferred but not a requirement.

There are so many of you who faithfully help out nursing mommies, here is your chance to moderate!

Interested parties may reply here or pm me or Diegosmom, thanks for considering!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 20:01:40 pm by GraceKellysmom »
Stacy, Mama to
Grace Kelly 01/03, Maximilian Alexander 07/04, Faith Noelle 03/07, Henry Patrick 12/08
and my angel babies

Offline GraceKellysmom

Re: In search of a few good moderators!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 01:33:59 am »
6 hours after posting this, I've already had 5 responses! Wow! You ladies never cease to amaze me with your generosity of time and talent. Laura and I have some discussing to do. If anyone else is still interested, please let us know. We want to give everyone a chance that is willing.
Stacy, Mama to
Grace Kelly 01/03, Maximilian Alexander 07/04, Faith Noelle 03/07, Henry Patrick 12/08
and my angel babies

Offline GraceKellysmom

Re: In search of a few good moderators!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 19:11:45 pm »
Congratulations to Nome, Jodie, Emma, and Monika! Thank you so much to everyone who applied.

Can a mod 'un-sticky' this in a day or so? Thanks!
Stacy, Mama to
and my angel babies