Author Topic: He keeps getting these little spots?  (Read 1224 times)

Offline dkitto

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 206
He keeps getting these little spots?
« on: February 10, 2006, 07:46:04 am »
About three weeks ago he got this rash/spots that the doc said was hand foot and mouth (not sure myself but what can you do). Since then he just keeps getting these little spot/ pimples popping up. He is 21m so could an allergies start at this age?
I feel like I am living at the doc at the mo with him and his brother and think they might call the men with white coats if I go again. ::)
It might not be anything but how do you go about knowing?
Many thanks

Offline Kayna

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 14
Re: He keeps getting these little spots?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 14:47:53 pm »
My 4 year old is stilling developing allergies so I know it's possible to discover one at 21 months. Start keeping a food journal and mark down when the bumps get worse and what he was eating. It's how we discovered a couple allergy's with ds.
Kayna
Eric DH Married 5/1/99
Daikon Neil 8/14/01
Avery Rose 6/13/05

Offline evans and bethans mum

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 3
Re: He keeps getting these little spots?
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2006, 07:47:22 am »
hi dont no how you are doing but i have just gone through this not with evan with me ::). i couldnt belive it i got the blisters i my mouth feet and hands i went to docs and he said all though young children get it it can be passed on to adults.
Also little boys seem to get symptoms worse for some reason.
I was told to take ibuprofen a anti inflam, i asked what do i do if ds gets it and he said to use the kids version of ibuprofen(calprofen in uk) there is nothing else thay can do you just have to try and make them as comfy as possible and i tell you it hurts the blisters are so sore!!!. my symptoms are just going and thats after 2 weeks!!!!.
i to feel the same way i feel i live at my doctors but thats what they are there for!!! you are doing just fine ;D