Author Topic: Ready for 3rd meal  (Read 935 times)

Offline daisymelan

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 121
    • My Site Dedicated to BW.
Ready for 3rd meal
« on: February 10, 2006, 19:18:56 pm »
My little one is eating well finally!  I never thought I'd see the day.  He's almost 7 months now and I was wondering what type of meals should he be getting? 

Currently I do cereal in the morning.  I rotate the 4 I have.

Then I give him veg after his 2nd feed of the day.  He has had about 5 or 6 different types and I keep introducing new ones after the 3 day wait period.

What should I do for the third meal?  A different veg?  A fruit?  Fruit and cereal? 

The past two days I have been giving him a banana in the mesh bag thingy..  not sure of the name.  But I would like to graduate to somthing different.

TIA!
Mom to O (July 20/05) and L (Dec 25/06)

Offline DeannaB

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 13
    • My Blog
Re: Ready for 3rd meal
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 19:56:16 pm »
I have my 7 month old on 3 meals now and I just rotate out veggies, fruit and yogurt for the different meals (right now he gets 2 fruits in the morning, 2 veggies or a veggie and fruit for lunch and a veggie and yogurt for dinner).  I will prob wait til closer to 8 months and add the meat/dinners.
Zachary 9/22/01  Kalla 7/21/03
Micah 6/29/05   Maressa 2/13/07

Visit my BLOG

Offline Ennypen

• Showing Appreciation 1033
  • My family x
    • my facebook
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 20:27:26 pm »
William has cereal in the morning, a savoury meal at lunch time - either just veggies or veg and meat and then he has fruit or a pudding with fruit in the evening. He also has a snack of a couple of fingers of toast in the morning and a couple of slices of apple in the afternoon. All this was on the advice of my health visitor so I think I'm doing the right thing!

H xxx

Offline *Natasha*

• Showing Appreciation 223
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 21:00:42 pm »
Catherine has just started her third meal as well. She has cereal with fruit for Breakfast, Jelly/Custard/Yogurt for lunch and veges with meat and pasta(just introduced this over the last few days).

Natasha proud Mum to:

My big princess Catherine 7/8/05
My little princess Mirelle 17/10/07