Author Topic: Activity and toy ideas for 9-12mths  (Read 30902 times)

Offline kk.tobe

• New & Learning The Ropes
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2010, 09:49:26 am »
I gave my 10 month LO some spiral pasta (uncooked) and a few plastic containers, he had a great time transfering it from one to the other. Sometimes I count as he passes it around containers, he loved it! He did try puttng it into his mouth once, but quickly decided the taste wasnt worth it. I gave him a bunch of straws too and some long bottle like containers with a wide neck. He had diffuclty putting it in, but it seemed to occupy him for quite a while.

Offline momtokennedy

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2010, 03:21:14 am »
Awesome ideas!! My DD is 9.5 months and seems to enjoy other people more than she does me sometimes!! I go to different toddler groups a few times a week and she loves the big kids! Sometimes, I put a big bowl full of water on the kitchen floor and she just splashes in it...it's either that or the dogs water dish!! It's easy to clean up and she loves it. It also takes away one step for cleaning the floors!

Sarah

Offline Khalam's Mama

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 123
Re: Activity and toy ideas for 9-12mths
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2010, 21:28:36 pm »
Anyone know of any good places for play dates in central london please post here
http://babywhispererforums.com/index.php?topic=173155.0

Offline MommyMoulton

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 12
  • Kiss Anyone?
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2012, 15:58:52 pm »
Lots of great ideas here.... just posting on to pop it on the unread thread to see if anyone has anything to add... my DS is almost 10ms Sits well, doesnt crawl or pull to stand but will walk around furniture. We are moving towards a 4 hour A time, and eating effectively in under 30min now... so loads of time to try to be busy. We have very minimal toys in our home and play group is only once/week here. All suggestions welcome.
Melissa

jaidee

« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2013, 14:37:06 pm »
Bumping this old thread up. Some really great ideas I was looking for.