Author Topic: aqua doodle, doodle pro,etc??!!  (Read 1839 times)

Offline dmills

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 4
« on: February 15, 2006, 18:09:52 pm »
My ds is 16 mos. and has a lot of things to play with, but doesn't really love one thing.  I was curious about the aqua doodle or a doodle pro, or any other great items for a child hi age.  Any of you have an opinion on either or anything else?  He has Little People items, but really just moves the stuff around and occasionally bites a piece:)  Will look at books, loves my stepper to climb on, and really enjoys getting things out of cabinets.:) 
dmills

Offline evanskimberley

• Showing Appreciation 118
  • Kent, GB
Re: aqua doodle, doodle pro,etc??!!
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2006, 18:45:23 pm »
Holly has the Tomy aquadraw mat and loves it, drawing with no mess- great!!!
Kimberley

Offline Harvey and Theos Mam

• Showing Appreciation 95
  • From S.Wales
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2006, 18:50:34 pm »
Hi, i'm not sure wether the aqua doodle will grab his attention as he is still young, but it is a great investment for the future.
You could play with him on the aqua mat by wetting his hands and feet to make hand ond foot prints or even finger prints.

My nephew has a very short attention span and cannot play with anything. However he did like my sons aqua doodle but that could be because it was my sons and he wants everyhting my son has, But he didn't walk away from this once he'd had it. He is 2.5yrs old and a bit older than your lo.

Good luck, hope someone knows of something to stimilate your lo enough for playtime.
Rhian

Offline ~tess~

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 21
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2006, 20:02:26 pm »
my kids both love the doodle pro.  they like the new light up one, but it's a hassle to me b/c they can't put the drawing in to trace without help...i like the doodle pro best :-)  we got the one with the shape stamps as well as the pen. we have the letter one...the kids don't like it....and the plain one got boring...

~Tess~
DS, 13
DD, 12

Offline mumto5cuddlebugs

• Showing Appreciation 50
  • me and littlest cuddlebug
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2006, 19:17:43 pm »
My little boy had an aqua draw mat, he loves it. It saves him from spreading crayons about the place. He has recently started telling me what his sqiggles are pictures of! He loves drawing circles and has a good go at triangles! I think that it is a great way of allowing my ds to draw.
Kirsty x