Author Topic: how do you make easy work with work schuedule  (Read 1135 times)

Offline tinytatsmom

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 7
  • I am working hard!!
how do you make easy work with work schuedule
« on: February 18, 2006, 14:35:05 pm »
:'( I am at my wits end!!  My eight month old spirited/textbook baby (more spirited these days) is making me want to pull my hair out.  She does follow the 4 hour feed, and most days naps really well, but our nights our hell.  she wakes 2 or 3 times and usually ends up in bed with me and my dh at around 5am sometimes before and sometimes after.  I know that I need to do the easy routine with better consistency and I plan to take 10 days off work to do this.  I have to start the pu/pd method.  She always naps in her crib but because  of my ap I hold her til she falls asleep and then put her down.
now my question is when I start the easy routine I know that there are 2 days a week that her nap time will fall when we need to leave for the sitter.  According to the book she should nap around 9am for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.  If I don't put her down until then she only naps for an hour before I have to wake her to go to work.  If I do it earlier she is up for an hour before the E.  So am I better off putting her down early so she gets an hour and a half nap b4 work.  Taking her early to the sitter isn't a great option either because she gets wound up and doesn't want to nap for a while after she's there, so I like her nap to be b4 we leave.  If I do the nap early 2 days should I do it the other 5 as well or try to stick to easy better on those days?

Offline Noelle

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 53
  • Eau Claire, WI
Re: how do you make easy work with work schuedule
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 19:36:55 pm »
Hi!  :)

Sorry for the late reply  :(

I would put her down so that she gets at least an hour in before having to wake her up.  If she does fine with that for those two days (it may take a little adjusting if this is something new) and still OK with it the other way for the other days, that's what I would.  If it seems like the other days are out of wack then I would be consistent all five days.

HTH  :)
**Noelle**  Formerly JohnandZoesMom