Author Topic: teething at 10 weeks  (Read 1480 times)

Offline Jyates

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 1
teething at 10 weeks
« on: February 20, 2006, 11:50:44 am »
hi my dd is nearly 3 months and i think she may be teething. what is the earliest a baby can teeth from.? She always chews her hand dribbles alot and has rosey cheeks. i cant feel any teeth coming through her gums but she does get quiet cranky can any one help with any advice?
url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Offline Harvey and Theos Mam

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 95
  • From S.Wales
Re: teething at 10 weeks
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 12:15:45 pm »
She could be teething, some babies are born with teeth (quite rare).

My 1st ds was teething or had symptons very early on and now my 2ds has all the symptons too and he is 8wks.
My 1st didn't get his 1st tooth though until he was 7 months but we didn't hardly have too much trouble with him. We used "ashton & Parsons"powedrs on him and will be giving them to ds2 soon i think.

You can use these from birth and they are herbal. You just give half a pack in the morning and half at night, but when they arer older you can give more (read the label).
They only cost about Ģ3 for a box of 20 and you can get them anywhere, tesco, asda, boots (if u are in uk).
Rhian

Offline LŠuren

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 206
  • yummy!!
Re: teething at 10 weeks
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 19:05:47 pm »
My DS started sympoms at 8 weeks and has been on and off every since (now 22weeks) still no teeth.

I am from the UK and I was advised when teething rub on Anbesol liquid and give Calpol as often as possible for age (that is if they are really cramky).

Anbelson liquid is lots stronger than bongela, it stays on their gums and is not swallowd like bongela.
Lauren
Lauren x