Author Topic: explain EASY to me  (Read 1120 times)

Offline **Clare**

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 134
explain EASY to me
« on: February 16, 2006, 21:17:52 pm »
Can someone expain the e.a.s.y routine to me, I think I kind of get it but wanna get it right! My baby's just turned 8 months old so its probably abit late!

Thanks xx

Offline Deb_in_oz

• Showing Appreciation 615
  • personal development blogger
Re: explain EASY to me
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2006, 23:32:48 pm »
HI

EASY is a component of Babywhispering - and babywhispering is something that you can start any time with your child as it will help you understand a lot of his behaviour and needs by using a lot of observation and BW techniques. the EASY part is the routine which is based on E (eating) followed by A (activity = awake time/playing etc) then S (sleep/naps) and the while lo sleeps is Y (you time) although the order is important in the early months it does evolve into a lot of different variations after 6 mo when solids and BF/FF are fit into a day so eating most likely happens twice in each cycle with activity on and off.

i recommend you read 1 of the BW books. there is the original BW book which really explains the philosophy and techniques (Secrets of thye Baby Whisperer), the toddler book (which amazingly really would be a good place for you to look as this really refers to the next phase you are entering) and then there is the latest which is ther baby Whisperer solves all yor problems which is a trouble shooting book to answer questions for implementing EASY and issues that crop up or habits you might need to break  HTH
Debra - a New Yorker living in Australia married to a Brit

dd1 - Textbook/Angel, born July 2003
dd2 - Spritied through & through, born Feb 2005

Check out my website:   Home Life Simplified
Like my Facebook page:  https://www.facebook.com/HomeLifeSimplified

Offline **Clare**

• Showing Appreciation 134
Re: explain EASY to me
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 09:21:00 am »
Thank you very much for your detailed reply! It would be nice to get some Y time!  Ill try and get hold of a copy of the book, sounds like it could really help me and my lo!

Thank you xx