Author Topic: Had reaction.....now what?  (Read 1205 times)

Offline Peach

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 2
Had reaction.....now what?
« on: February 23, 2006, 16:33:13 pm »
After having corn yesterday for only the second time dd got a rash of red dots on her chin and cheek (had the same reaction the first time).  It was a fairly minor rash and it's gone this morning, so does that mean I should try giving corn again today?  Or not?   ???

The same thing happened all three times she tried chicken, except the third time, the rash was all over her trunk as well.  So, I'm not giving chicken anymore and am too scared to move on to turkey, beef, fish, etc.  Where do I go from here?  Should I try other meats? 

(And in case you're wondering, we weren't able to start dd on solids until she was 9 months old for a number of reasons which is why at 10+ months old she's still only eating cereal, veg, fruit and yogurt.)

Offline JennŠ

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 513
  • Whispering since 2005. :)
Re: Had reaction.....now what?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 17:09:41 pm »
Glad to see she is doing better!!  I would hold off on the corn in the hope that she will outgrow it.  It's in tons of stuff.  Not quite sure what to tell you about the meats.  Let me do some surfing.
 When you're soaring through the air, I'll be your solid ground.  Take every chance you dare.  I'll still be there when you come back down.