Author Topic: 10 weeks .. ami being to hard on her  (Read 920 times)

Offline rileyand wyatt

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 6
  • having so much fun!!!!
« on: February 24, 2006, 17:42:20 pm »
Hopefully you girls can help me. Roiley is 10weeks old, weighs about 10lbs and takes about 20 to 24 oz a day. she is not a big eater so it is very hard for me to  get anymore in her throughout the day..

My question is she wakes at 3:30 AM EVERY MORNING FRO THE LAST 2 WEEKS. we have been feeding her and she willtake 3 to 4 oz, which is what she normally takes at a feed, do you guys think this is becoming a habit , is she to young to expect her to be sleeping thru the night? i need alittle help ont his one.. My ds slept thru the night at 3 months but was alwasy allover the board when he would wake up, but with her i am feeling like it is always the same time. i guess i could try the paci and see if she goies back to sleep but is that starting another problem.. CAn anyone help me..

Thansk Dana

Offline Lana

• Dragon Lady
  • Administrator
  • Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 1103
  • Red Ninjini
Re: 10 weeks .. ami being to hard on her
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 18:08:44 pm »
Dana

I would feed her as it seems that she needs it.  If she was waking and only drinking an  ounce then you would probably want to cut out the night feed.  IMO she is still young and small so she may not be ready to go through the night yet.

HTH