Author Topic: Need Help with activities  (Read 1229 times)

Offline colenliam

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 11
Need Help with activities
« on: February 27, 2006, 03:53:41 am »
Hi,
I am not sure what to be doing with my lo at activity times.
He doesn't seem content doing anything.
For the past couple weeks he has just been really vocal while awake and not seeming to enjoy anything, i thought it was because he was getting fusterated with trying to crawl.  he started to crawl yesturday and seems worse.  He fusses while playing with toys, in his jumper, exercauser, chair, sitting with us, reading etc.  Even when I am right with him playing.  The only time he is content is if we are walking with him(carring him).
What could this be and what can i do, to make him want to play.  He is fine for like 15mins after his naps and then it all starts ??? ??? ???
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0" width="400" height="80

Offline Sylvia.

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 232
Re: Need Help with activities
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 04:05:06 am »
well done to your ds on crawling, dd was the same when she first started crawling, does he like music, i used to play music alot at this age, dd and ours, dd like a walker (a bike really) at this age, she would walk on her knees, she did crawl at 6ish months, we went to music classes once i week and how she loved this, she had a small table that had all these fancy things for dd to do this amused her for most of the day, our best buys at this age, i remember a similar post going around last year so maybe everyone will share activities here,

Offline maggieruth

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 251
Re: Need Help with activities
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 07:22:50 am »
well, we aren't there yet with crawling so i really can't say that I've been there with this one BUT i thought i would let you know that there are some gret ideas for activities for different age groups at the top of the activities board... you may want to look at both the 6 to 9 month and the 9 to 12 month one and see if any of the activities look like something your lo would like!

also, my lo is much fussier at home than out and about, are you going to any playgroups?

(this might not be popular-is your lo teething?)

x