Author Topic: afternoons  (Read 1154 times)

Offline mrsrobbo

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 20
  • Bev, mum to Bradley, Paige and 9 angels x
afternoons
« on: March 02, 2006, 23:40:10 pm »
Im having a major problem getting Bradley to settle in the afternoons. he has his lunch around 12.30 then goes for a nap around 2pm, he wakes anytime between 3 and 4 then he he is so grumpy. i sit and play but he gets mad, he wont take any milk at this time either, tried giving him a snack but he throws it, he is so grumpy until his dad gets in at 6, he wont nap, eat or anything apart from moan at me. he is only 6 months...help!!!!!

Offline *Natasha*

• Showing Appreciation 223
Re: afternoons
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 00:05:17 am »
What does your overall day look like?

Natasha proud Mum to:

My big princess Catherine 7/8/05
My little princess Mirelle 17/10/07

Offline RyansMum

• Showing Appreciation 138
  • Minecraft mad!
Re: afternoons
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 12:41:07 pm »
Hi my lo can be quite similar to yours.  He naps around 2.30, and sometimes if he doesn't take a long nap, ie wakes up around 3.30 then he can get quite grumpy around 5ish!  A couple of times I have managed to get him to catnap for 1/2hr in his cot but that is on rare occassions.  The only thing I can think of doing is a couple more classes in afternoons as we have one on a Wednesday from 2.15 to 3 (naps have to be moved for this!) and he is a happier baby I think as he is out and about.  A lot of my friends are finding the same things with their los of similar age.  The only other thing I do sometimes is to give him a massage but this isn't more than 1/2 hour.