Author Topic: Baby food containing turkey and beef  (Read 1155 times)

Offline Firsttimemommy

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Baby food containing turkey and beef
« on: March 06, 2006, 23:56:19 pm »
My son is 6 months old, he has been on cereal for a month and a half and on veggies for 2 weeks.  I just started him on the jarred turkey and veggies combination.  My question is about combining the turkey blend and the cereal.  He gets cereal 2 times a day.  Should I continue to give him cereal 2 times a day or just in the morning.  Currently at dinner he eats 2-3 table spoons of cereal and 1/2 a jar of the turkey mix.   I generally give him 1/2 jar of veggies for lunch and this week he will beginning fruits.  He is also getting his full intake of formula.  I guess I am afraid that I am feeding him too much.  :-[  I hope I haven't confused any one.  I guess I have no idea really how much cereal per day he is to have.

thanks

Offline * Paula *

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 426
Re: Baby food containing turkey and beef
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2006, 12:33:50 pm »
Hi,

I never tended to give my lo the rice cereal as he was prone to constipation.  Bu he loves his meat, veggies and fruit.

To me it sounds perfect the way you are going  : :).  My DS is a big boy and was eating quite a lot at that age. 

If you would like a copy of our schedule at that age PM and I will send it to you.
Thomas Michael - 12 July 2005
Abigail Louise - 23 October 2007