Author Topic: Am I the only one?  (Read 837 times)

Offline elliotlove

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 1
« on: March 08, 2006, 18:28:43 pm »
Once my son turned 2.5 months, I find it very hard to make plans with friends or plan timed activites.  Whenever someone wants to get together at a certain hour I feel as if I can never commit because I dont know if elliot will be napping or not.
I think elliot is touchy. He doesnt care for his carseat and doesnt nap in it (unless he has cried a whie and is overtired) or a swing or much else unless its soft and flat like a bed. He really prefers his crib. While this is great, its also hard for me to get out of the house. Any advice?

He is only 3 months old and we have been trying 3 hour EASY for almost 2 weeks now. Some days are good, other days arent.
I just had to cancel plans with a friend today and I know she was thinking that I shouldnt cancel plans like this for him...because she thinks I am just encouraging his fussines....
any advice?

Offline *Natasha*

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 223
Re: Am I the only one?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 23:14:48 pm »
I found around 3/4 months was a tough age to take little ones out as they are just starting to get very interested with their surrounding and don't want to sleep. I am just finding now my DD is getting better to take out as she isn't sleeping as much and her activity time is getting longer. Could you ask freinds family to come and see you for a while until you have his routine under control and when you do go arrange it for when he is due to wake up so you can feed him while out and his activity time.

Natasha proud Mum to:

My big princess Catherine 7/8/05
My little princess Mirelle 17/10/07