Author Topic: Lost the plot !  (Read 899 times)

Offline amantha_calder

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
Lost the plot !
« on: March 09, 2006, 13:22:59 pm »
Paige is 6wks and we have tried to stick to EASY but over the last couple of weeks it seems to have just gone down hill fast. I think prehaps I'm not being strict enough but would welcome some advice.
The main problem is my 3yr old who seems to be constantly vying for my attention whenever Paige needs feeding/changing or a nap, so I really feel as if I have been neglecting her as a result. Resulting in when she crys Ive been giving her a bottle to calm her down so I can sort things out. She is now just constantly snacking and only taking 2oz at atime, hence only having short sleeps as she is getting hungry quicker, and obviously this is becoming a nightmare during the night so everything seems to be going to pot.
How do I get her back on track to feeding/sleeping properly and what should I realistically expect during the night at this stage? I feel like such an amateur, that I have forgotten absolutely everything about having a baby ........Help!

Offline corrina01

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 84
  • Norfolk, UK
Re: Lost the plot !
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 14:02:00 pm »
Could you post her routine for us please. Including the nightimes feeding as well.  Thanks.
Corrina
Mum to Faith
A very spirited toddler with a touch of angel