Author Topic: after earliy morning feed Jess wiggles like mad!  (Read 1002 times)

Offline catherine saunders

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
after earliy morning feed Jess wiggles like mad!
« on: March 09, 2006, 14:41:31 pm »
We feed her usually about 2am and then about 5ish but after that feed she is still tired as has her eyes closed but just wiggles like mad. She rolls her head side to side -rubbing all her hair off!! Anyone know what this is?
Shes 15w2d has started teething from 8 weeks and recently shes finding them more annoying shes doesnt really cry from it but goes mad on her fist and looks really angry biting down.
Shes into a routine now (as of yesterday) and is getting good naps in the day but short ons! she has a dream feed about 10.30. She drinks about 35-40oz a day but always little and often. I think shes having a growth spurt as shes waking twice a night even after a dream feed and usually gets up by 6am if not earlier! She used to go for 5-6hours at night b4 a feed and in the day could go 4-5hours but its always 2 or 3 now for the last couple of weeks.
Sometimes she even wakes and only drinks 1oz! its not a habit though as she always used to wake once and drink most of her bottle.
Do you think she may need weaning? she was 7lb 5oz at birth and now 14lb 8oz. She very tall. I tried cluster feeding last night trying to get more calories in her so she would sleep longer but it didnt work. catxx
:-)

Offline colenliam

• BW Devotee
  • Showing Appreciation 11
Re: after earliy morning feed Jess wiggles like mad!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2006, 15:09:24 pm »
Hi
ds would rub his head from side to side almost so fast I thought he was gonna get whiplash and wiggle whenhe was tired.  He would do this until he fell asleep.
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0" width="400" height="80