Author Topic: Embarassingly Dumb Question about DF  (Read 2773 times)

Offline LŠuren

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 206
  • yummy!!
Re: Embarassingly Dumb Question about DF
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2006, 13:09:37 pm »
Casey how are you getting on with/without dreamfeeding Katie?
Lauren x

Offline Mom2katiebug

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 151
Re: Embarassingly Dumb Question about DF
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2006, 01:46:45 am »
Oh...our schedule is all over the board.  But yesterday was a good day. She didn't sleep at all at daycare, but took a 2.5 hr nap when she got home, was up for 1.25 hrs and then down for the night at 6pm.  I "DF" her at 9pm because of the weird feed times and she didnt' wake until 3:30am!  I actually woke about 10 minutes before her and had to go check on her cuz I was sure something was wrong.  We fed her at 3:30am and she slept until we woke her at 7am.  Totally a great night if I hadn't been striken with insomnia (I can't win?!?!?!?   ::))  Oh, she was SO tired that she fell asleep with her paci, but after her 9pm bottle and her 3:30am bottle she didn't have it.

Don't know what the magic was whether it was limited daytime sleep (had been targeting 3.75 hours), all the comotion of daycare, the no paci thing or what but I was glad we had it.  Am not counting on it to continue and really have no plan since I'm not sure why it happened!
"Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you also have an obligation to be one."  - Eleanor Roosevelt