Author Topic: Need help on EASY routine  (Read 850 times)

Offline rileyand wyatt

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 6
  • having so much fun!!!!
« on: March 12, 2006, 18:17:52 pm »
I amhoping some one can help me. Riley is almost 3 months and has no desire to eat every 3 hours at all but eats more at the 4 hour mark. The problem is she can barely stay up over an hour.. she only naps for 45 minutes to an hour. I have tried my hardest to extend the naps and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.. how can i do EASY when she won't eat  when she wakes after 3 hours.. I am so confused..

do i just keep her in her crib till the four hour mark or do i do AEASY. she has never ever been a good eater. we have tried to change nipple flow but nothing. so i figure go with her lead ont he food but i amtrying sohard to figure out the EASY part..How do i keep her up longer? do i keep her up longer at 3 months old?

Thanks in advance..
Dana

Offline LŠuren

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 206
  • yummy!!
Re: Need help on EASY routine
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2006, 20:44:27 pm »
Dana, I have also answered this onyour other post. Calum and I have always done EASA through the day, he chnaged himself to 4hr easy when he was just over 3 months. I know some LO's chnages months after this, but I would go with your instinct. If she is not hungry after 3 hrs try 3.5 or 4hrs. It will work itself out eventually, A times will extend as she gets a little older.
Lauren x