Author Topic: """"""""""""my little girl is sooooooooo  (Read 1023 times)

Offline cindy1908

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
« on: March 13, 2006, 10:02:21 am »
she is 4 1/2 mths old. The last couple of months she cries non stop if around grandparents or visiting their house. it happens within moments of walking in the door. once they try to hold/fuss over her, that starts her off and it takes me ages to calm her down. she isn't happy until we are in the car on the way home, then she is once again content. She has started to show this upset around certain people. some she is absolutely fine with. But it seems to be with my partners parents that she is most upset. They are very upset that she reacts like this and "mum in law" seems to think somethings wrong with their house!!! as when they come to visit us, even tho she slightly cries its no way like it is, when we go to them. can someone help me out???????????????????????????

Offline evelyn

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 26
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 10:53:33 am »
 i know that my 1rst born (now 7 yrs) never liked elderly people...they freaked her out until she was 2!

Also babies can be very sensetive to smells...our lil hates strong perfumes that her aunty wears and will not settle with her.

My friends baby had a meltdown coming into our house one day as we had inscence burning.

Proud mum to Alice 16/3/1999 and Lily 7/10/2005

Baby No. 3 due 20th May 2008.

Offline corrina01

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 84
  • Norfolk, UK
Re: """"""""""""my little girl is sooooo
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2006, 21:10:48 pm »
My DD hates anyone who is wearing glasses, even though her daddy wears them, but she isn't bothered by him wearing them.
Corrina
Mum to Faith
A very spirited toddler with a touch of angel