Author Topic: EASY not for sick babies?  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Shdef

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 419
« on: March 14, 2006, 11:54:32 am »
I noticed that my wee manny (6mo) who has got a tummybug at the moment is better of if I put him to sleep straight after his food, otherwise it just all comes back up during activity time...

On healthy days he is better with easy though because he doesn't sleep very well with a full tummy.

Is it possible to switch back once he is recovered?

Offline JennŠ

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 513
  • Whispering since 2005. :)
Re: EASY not for sick babies?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2006, 12:50:08 pm »
Yes, it can take a bit though.  Mine had croup 3 weeks ago, the flu last week.  We are still working the kinks out.  But it does get there.    :)
 When you're soaring through the air, I'll be your solid ground.  Take every chance you dare.  I'll still be there when you come back down.

Offline tigercakemum

• New & Learning The Ropes!
  • Showing Appreciation 0
  • Blessed to be the mother of Eloise Torey
Re: EASY not for sick babies?
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 17:28:48 pm »
My l/o has had a rough trot in her short life. Born with a duplex kidney she has a mass of fluid in her tummy and a blockage in her bladder which is causing her discomfort, she was born with a chest infection/cold and has also just had a tummy bug and now another cold! Following EASY can be difficult when she just wants to sleep or is just plain miserable (thank goodness for CALPOL) but I think if you try your best you cant go wrong. There have been days when its all gone off track but I always try and get her back to a routine again.

Taking one day at a time helps and not beating yourself up when it is not going so well.