Author Topic: Is there any hope for us?  (Read 921 times)

Offline Mom2katiebug

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 151
Is there any hope for us?
« on: March 25, 2006, 00:42:48 am »
Just looking for some feedback on our night wakings.  DD is 5MO and still wakes several times at night.  She'll take one overnight feed, but I have no idea why she's up the rest of the time.  We don't have any routine during the week because of work and daycare and she gets very little naps (about an hour) in while at daycare but takes a long nap (about 2 hours) when she gets home.  And, the weekends are crazy too, but I try to do better but feel like I'm figthing a losing battle.  So, is there any hope for us?  Will she ever stop waking at night?
"Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you also have an obligation to be one."  - Eleanor Roosevelt

Jo-FrasersMum

Re: Is there any hope for us?
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 10:59:16 am »
Hi Casey

YES she will stop waking at night - eventually.  I can't tell you when, sorry. 

Sounds like your day times might be causing some overtiredness though - which we all know contributes to night wakings.  How long has DD been in daycare?  Are the short naps there part of the settling in process or because of some policy of the daycare?

Jo

Offline Mom2katiebug

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 151
Re: Is there any hope for us?
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 16:58:22 pm »
She just won't close her eyes.  I'm searching out a homeopathic remedy.
"Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you also have an obligation to be one."  - Eleanor Roosevelt