Author Topic: Not enough info. for going beyond 4hr EASY  (Read 5699 times)

Offline LŠuren

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 206
  • yummy!!
Re: Not enough info. for going beyond 4hr EASY
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2006, 10:56:52 am »
Kelly I will answer again that one next week, the fast few days have been 30mins - AM and longer Pm to total up to 3hrs.  His early mornig wakings are here and there as well  ::) He managed untik 0645 this morningm however I put him to bed later at 1945
Lauren x

Offline KellyC

• Showing Appreciation 217
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2006, 12:02:30 pm »
So much trial and error at the moment isn't it?!  I woke Zander up from his am nap after 1.5 hours but it took some doing and I'm sure I'll regret it when he only sleeps for 45 minutes this afternoon!  I may start cutting the am nap down to an hour and see if that helps but I'll give it a few days longer first.  Don't you ever wish you were a mum who didn't think a short nap was a problem - or who though that 30 or 45 minutes was a long nap?!!

Kelly x
Mummy to Zander (2005), Nathaniel (2007) and Caleb (2009)

Offline Gage and Sophie's Mom

• Showing Appreciation 17
  • How lucky am I?
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2006, 00:38:43 am »
Hi kelly! Well things are crazy at the moment. I am not sure what is going on with Gage's wake time he sometimes get up at 5:45  :o and other times 7:15! Right now his 1st A time is 2.5 hrs, 2nd 3.0, 3rd 2.75 and last is the remainder of the day. His bedtime in usually 7-8pm. Perferable 8pm as he tends to sleep until 7 am, but nothing is ever certain anymore. His naps are like yours it is either a 45 min or a 1.5-2hrs nap, and then a catnap. He still needs to have a catnap and will take one 99% of the time, but it is getting so late in the day that it makes it hard and putting him to bed early will not work because he will wake even earlier. How much total sleep does Zander need? I am thinking that Gage needs closer to 13-14hrs rather than 15. I think I will start cutting the AM nap down too. Gage's nap was 2hrs this morning and I had to wake him.

Offline KellyC

• Showing Appreciation 217
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2006, 11:20:08 am »
Alice

I have no idea how much sleep Zander needs - sometimes he hardly naps during the day and I think he'll make up for it overnight but he's up at 6am and then sometimes he has good naps and wakes at 7am the next day.  Let me know when you figure it all out!!  By the way, I love the updated picture of Gage.

Kelly x
Mummy to Zander (2005), Nathaniel (2007) and Caleb (2009)

Offline Gage and Sophie's Mom

• Showing Appreciation 17
  • How lucky am I?
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2006, 01:37:04 am »
Thanks Ladies, Gage is very cute if I do say so myself ;D Zandersmummy, I am sure I will figure it out when the next dilemma arrives ::)