Author Topic: Sample day for nine month old~Please help  (Read 1198 times)

Offline bicah

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 2
Sample day for nine month old~Please help
« on: April 11, 2006, 12:32:15 pm »
Hi, I am a stay at home mom of a nine month old. I was wondering if somebody could write down a sample day for me. It doesnt have to include feedings or naps, just playtime and what you do with your babies. I rotate from floor time, jumper, walks, sometimes a walker and exersaucer. I dont like to admit it but he does watch a lot of tv. I dont think it is too bad for him to watch maybe two shows a day or something while I eat breakfast and lunch or if i need to get something done real quick, but I feel like all he is doing is watching tv. Granted the whole family has been sick and it was easy to do that. I just feel like sometimes I could do way more, but I never know what to do. I dont really want him watching tv that much. So, if anyone can tell me their typical days or ideas I would appreciate it so much. I just want him to learn as much as possible, I just dont know what to do half of the time. Also, when does the cleaning get done? (Naps or bedtime or while the baby plays?) Thanks again!

Offline Ennypen

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 1033
  • My family x
    • my facebook
Re: Sample day for nine month old~Please help
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2006, 16:47:42 pm »
Hiya

My little one will soon be 9 months old - and to be honest his A times sound pretty similar to your LOs.. in fact virtually identical so it sounds great to me! Will also has a little car and he drives around the house and garden when its fine enough and watches me play with our little dog.

Heres a link which might help...

https://babywhispererforums.com/index.php?topic=52866.0

Id like to see more ideas too!

Helen xx

Offline *Natasha*

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 223
Re: Sample day for nine month old~Please help
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2006, 00:26:34 am »
My DD is just over 8 months and we pretty much do the same as what you have mentioned. I will give you a run down of a typical day:

6.30am - Wake
7pm - Cuddles with Mum and Dad
7.30-8.30am - Breakfast and bottle
8.45 - 9.15am - Time at her activity gym or in her play pen with all her balls.
9.15 - 9.45/10am - Quiet time on the floor with toys sometimes put on one of her DVDs.
Sleep
11.30 - 12.30pm - Time alone playing in the lounge with her music on her time to explore as we are in the process of crawling.
12.30 - 1.30pm - Lunch and Bottle
1.45 - 2.45pm - Playing on the floor again with toys sometimes in with her balls
Sleep
4 - 5pm - Play time with Mum sometimes go for a walk
5 - 5.30pm - Jolly Jumper Time she LOVES this
Dinner
Quiet play time i always put her in her excersaucer after her meals as she can't giggle around so much (use to have reflux)
Bath
Bottle
Quiet time with Dad while i do dinner
Bed.

On Wednesday afternoons she has Gymbaroo and Mothers Group and Saturday mornings Swimming.

Natasha proud Mum to:

My big princess Catherine 7/8/05
My little princess Mirelle 17/10/07