Author Topic: soft bottle nipples?  (Read 3494 times)

Offline Stacie:Emma&Josh Mom

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 11
  • USA/Texas/Austin
soft bottle nipples?
« on: April 20, 2006, 21:11:44 pm »
I'm experimenting with bottles and I think my ds likes the Playtex nursers with the liners.  However, I don't like having to buy the liners or how you have to fill them and push out the air, etc.  I don't think he's necessarily getting less gas with them, but he likes the softer nipples.  Do any other bottles have that soft of a nipple?  And I think he likes it wide as well.  I've bought a couple different bottles now and none of them are as flexible as the dropins nipples, not even the Playtex VentAire ones.  I have Avent bottles originally and would like to try the new "so soft" nipples, but have only seen the slower flow nipples in the soft version.  Do the #3 and #4 flows come in the softer version?  Anyone seen them?

Offline Ennypen

• Showing Appreciation 1033
  • My family x
    • my facebook
Re: soft bottle nipples?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 23:22:01 pm »
Hi

I use Dr Browns (B Free) bottles - they have very soft nipples... William gets on with them very well! He hated the normal avent ones - far too hard.

H xx

Offline Kimberly®

• Showing Appreciation 126
Re: soft bottle nipples?
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 03:24:28 am »
To tell you the truth I LOVE the platex advance disposables. When tried to use anything else my DD got gas like you wouldn't believe. Advent was the worst by far. She just got to much air. She still does. I like not having to sanitise all the bottles all the time or wash them.. just the nipples. You don't have to get platex brand liners, you don't even have to use the drop ins. The other bags are cheaper and they work just as well.
Kimberly