Author Topic: Straw Cup Help  (Read 5202 times)

Offline Mom to M&M

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 128
  • Cool dude!
Re: Straw Cup Help
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2006, 18:02:03 pm »
Still no luck with the straw cup here - DD only does well with the Take n Toss (First Years) sippy cups. But do want to try a sports bottle as well - First Years makes a sippy cup/sports bottle, and I think Gerber does as well.
Karen: Proud Mama to Marisa (8-11-05) and Matthew (6-5-09) and happily married to my best friend and love of my life since 10-13-01

Offline Lola

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 44
  • Missy M's Mama
Re: Straw Cup Help
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2006, 14:00:36 pm »
Hey thanks for the tips.DD is 8+ We have an Avent sippy cup with spout and DD can get the water out but has to tilt way back. She too, loves to chew on it :) Spout won't last too long that way. Will get some straw sippy's this weekend. I;ve been giving them to her since 6 months but she gets a few sips and really can't be bothered to get anymore. I've noticed she loves stealing mommy's water bottles and dousing herself much better.  ;DMaybe just to a normal cup soon
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker" border="0" width="400" height="80

Offline Isaac's_mom

• BW Aficionado
  • Showing Appreciation 11
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2006, 23:45:16 pm »
Just wanted to share that Nuby makes a straw cup that is spill proof. I bought it today and Isaac got the hang of it right away. I've given him a normal straw before and he didn't know what to do with it other then chew it. This one was silicone like his bottle nipples so I guess he figured to suck it like a bottle.

http://www.babybungalow.com/nufllestbo2c.html

There sippy and sports bottles also work really well.
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0" width="400" height="80