Author Topic: 7 Month Old - Rolls Onto Tummy and Wakes Up Crying  (Read 1712 times)

Offline Sadiebird

• New, But Posting Steadily!
  • Showing Appreciation 1
7 Month Old - Rolls Onto Tummy and Wakes Up Crying
« on: April 30, 2006, 14:50:12 pm »
My 7 month old has been rolling onto his tummy several times each night and wakes up crying because he doesn't know how to get back onto his back. We roll him onto his back and are sometimes able to settle him back to sleep, but sometimes not.  Then he goes and does it again!  Any suggestions on how we can resolve this problem?  He's always slept on his back, so he doesn't really know that he can just put his head down to rest again.  Can I teach him to sleep on his belly?
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker" border="0" width="400" height="80

Offline teezee

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 157
Re: 7 Month Old - Rolls Onto Tummy and Wakes Up Crying
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 17:16:07 pm »
i went through this for a couple months some time back and the only thing i can suggest...is riding it out - it doesn't last forever and hopefully soon lo will find the comfort of belly sleeping. wish i could say something more t help - i know how difficult and frusterating this can be {{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}
Tawnya
Mommy to Alecksandria
June 11, 2005

Offline yaya

• Resident BW Chatterbox!
  • Showing Appreciation 236
  • BW Xmas mummies
Re: 7 Month Old - Rolls Onto Tummy and Wakes Up Crying
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2006, 11:07:25 am »
Yep also started having this prob? Any suggestions on how to teach LO front to back rolling? SOrry should post this on another board! :-\